2012年10月18日星期四

Christian Louboutin Shoes As an Ode to Single Parenthood




Today was the day Todd was graduating and I couldn't hide my excitement. I had long looked forward to this very day, the day when my son finished college and I would be at the end of my long lonely road. This was the right time for me to celebrate my accomplishment and I did just that. I bought myself a Louboutin Pump peep-toe pair of chaussures christian louboutin en solde. Well, I had been extremely frugal and penny pinching all these years.It was certainly not easy for a single parent like me to put my son through college. Although Todd was a hardworking boy I was the one who had to bear all the expenditure whilst he studied.
I had worn my fingers off working at the local restaurant day in and day out without a single break in order to break the vicious cycle for Toddy. I certainly christian louboutin chaussures femmes du jour him to have the very best. But, finally now I had reached the destination.So, I had gone ahead and indulged myself. I looked at the originals and my heart would just not allow me to spend such a fortune. Yes, I knew that I had decided to indulge myself but not at this rate. I certainly hadn't expected the prices to be this high. I really liked the shoes and boots but only for the prices.That is when I discovered the online website where I could buy christian louboutin 2012 shoes fake shoes at the price that was right for me. I was transported back to the years when I was sixteen and had found myself expecting Todd. My family had thought that I was crazy because I decided to keep the baby but I was adamant as I was willing to make all possible sacrifices for my little baby. That was how it had been for Todd and me since then.
There were two of us against the world and each of us christian louboutin pumps one another as life moved us forward. Now, at thirty-eight when I look back I certainly had to make a lot of sacrifices, give up a lot of things and stop all possible enjoyment in life in order to bring up Todd to be a well adjusted complete human being. But, that was the choice that I had made and I stood by it.Similar, to the choice that I made now! The choice of not buying an christian louboutin chaussures homme pair of shoes but sticking with the replica that was just as good. I certainly didn't need to be counting pennies now, but still when I was getting the fake at the price that was unbelievable, like any woman, I wasn't going to walk away from it.So, there I was seated in the front row with my new shoes on.
http://netblogg.se/emmatjyh/109520/Chaussures+Hommes+Christian.html

没有评论:

发表评论